Thank you for taking the time to fully understand our financial policies. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Payment is due at time of service for all in-office cosmetic procedures under $500.
- Full payment for cosmetic surgery is due at our office prior to surgery. 20% of the surgical fee is due when booking the appointment and the remainder is due at your pre-op appointment.
- A NO-SHOW fee of $25.00 may be assessed for each appointment missed. Notify us at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment to avoid the penalty.
- Any dishonored check will result in a $35.00 return check charge.
- Cosmetic Surgery Quote: After you and Dr. Lebeau have finalized your surgical plan, we will provide you with a quote for your surgery. The quote is an estimate and will include your initial consultation, the pre-operative visit, digital photographs, procedure fee, and 12 months of routine post-operative care. We will also provide you with an approximate quote for the facility fee and the cost of anesthesia as applicable.
- We collect a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the procedure quote, to schedule and hold your desired date of surgery. You may schedule your procedure as soon as the day of your initial consultation.
- Payment Options: Cosmetic procedures are an excellent investment in your medical and psychological well-being. To make your healthcare investment cost-effective, we provide the following payment options.
- Cash or Certified Check
- All major Credit Cards – VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- CareCredit: CareCredit gives you convenient low monthly payment options so you can get the procedure you want now. This involves a simple one page application and immediate approval online. There are no up-front costs, no prepayment penalties and no annual fees. We only accept CareCredit for procedures which total over $3000. CareCredit Online Application
- Additional charges: Required lab work or additional operative time will be billed separately to you by the lab, surgery center, or hospital. We recommend that the patient be covered by health insurance at the time of the cosmetic surgery in the rare instance that a post-operative complication develops. All charges related to additional procedures for revisions or complications are the full responsibility of the patient.
- Insurance Cases:
- For cases covered by insurance, all co-payments are due at time of service.
- It is your responsibility to confirm our physicians participate in your insurance plan. If you see a physician that is not on your plan, you are responsible for all charges in full.
- Cancellation Policy: We understand that a situation may arise that could force you to reschedule, postpone or cancel your surgery. Please understand that such changes affect not only your surgeon and staff, but other patients as well. We appreciate the courtesy of notification as early as possible in order to make the time available to other patients.
We offer low monthly payments through CareCredit, so you can get the Cosmetic Procedure you want today!