Introducing the LeBeau Clinic Luminosity Resurfacing Peel
The “No Downtime” Laser Peel
“Mini-peels are an effective, well tolerated, and minimally invasive treatment option for photoaging. This is accompanied by a noticeable clinical improvement of wrinkles and photo-aged skin with the advantage of minimal downtime and side effects.” – The Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
A treatment that can help smooth the appearance of fine lines, improve skin tone, while boosting collagen production and reducing signs of aging is hard to pass up. So what delays some people from requesting this treatment? Mainly, it comes down to time.
According to a study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, “The interest in minimally invasive treatments of skin aging with decreased downtime and complications is increasing steadily.”
When considering a facial peel, reservations about taking time off of work can dissuade some of the most enthusiastic patients. As a result, LeBeau Clinic now offers a resurfacing laser peel treatment quick enough to fit into a busy schedule and gentle enough to reduce the need for downtime.
What you need to know about our Luminosity Peel:
- What is the Luminosity Peel? It is a light version of our MicroLaserPeel aimed to remove a very thin layer of skin, which can help improve skin tone, texture and the appearance of fine lines. “One way to look at the Luminosity Peel is to picture it as the equivalent of five microdermabrasion treatments,” according to our nurse, Julie Peters, R.N.
- How long will it take? Typically, the treatment will take less than 20 minutes.
- How much does it cost? A single treatment is $150. A series of four treatments is $500, which saves you $25 each visit.
- Is there any downtime? You should experience little to no downtime and may return to work the next day with only slight redness similar to a sunburn and will have light sloughing of the top layer of the skin within 3-4 days.
- When is the best time to schedule an appointment? Anytime you prefer. This is the best part of the Luminosity peel as it allows for busy clients to obtain a light resurfacing procedure without interruption of their daily schedule. When considering a special occasion, it can be beneficial to come in about a week before to maximize your skin texture and luminosity. Don’t forget that the LeBeau Clinic offers extended evening hours and Saturday appointments.
- How often should I come back? You may return as frequently as once a month.
In conjunction with your treatment, LeBeau Clinic offers medical grade skin care products that will help improve your initial results and maintain long-lasting care for your skin.
To schedule your appointment call (850) 308-1738 or visit www.lebeauclinic.com for more information.