Baby Foot Foot Peel at LeBeau Clinic in Pensacola FL
What is the Baby Foot peel?
How it works:
After removing toenail polish, you will wash and dry your feet and then slip them into the two provided plastic booties, which contain the fruit-acid solution. Kick back for an hour while the Baby Foot acids work their way into your callouses. This might feel a little tingly but shouldn’t burn or feel uncomfortable. Next, slip off the booties and rinse your feet. The rest is a waiting game until your feet to begin to slough off cells days or weeks later.
What it costs:
A one-treatment Baby Foot application kit is priced at $35.
Where to get it:
Baby Foot can be purchased at at LeBeau Clinic in Pensacola or at www.lebeauskin.com
The Baby Foot Experience:
- Soak your feet for about 10 minutes to soften up the skin
- Place the booties on both feet and secure around each ankle using the enclosed pieces of adhesive tape.
- Wear the booties for one hour to allow the product to absorb.
- After one hour, remove the booties and wash your feet
- The dead skin cells will begin to peel from 2-7 days after the initial application
- The dead skin cells could continue to peel naturally up to two weeks, depending on the amount of dead skin on the feet, leaving your feet soft and smooth, just like a baby’s foot.
Note: Before you put the booties on, make sure you have whatever you need; Baby Foot booties are not made for walking; They’re very slippery!
How often can you do the treatment?